Be a guest author – Guidelines
If you want to submit a guest post for consideration, just follow the guidelines provided below.
* Your contribution should be original and your own and must not have been published elsewhere over the web.
* You agree to never publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
* The length of the post should be around 400-500 words. However, the length should not exceed 900.
* The post should be relevant to the theme of our blog and should enlighten the readers.
* Posts with numberings or bullets would be given much priority as presentation in such a way makes an article to-the-point and easy for the readers to understand.
* Our editorial board reserves the right to edit your submission for issues like brevity, grammar, and readability. However, if too much editing is required; chances are there that your article would be rejected.
* You can include one link in the byline for exposure, which will be displayed at the end of the post.
* No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed.